Williamsburg : Oil Paint : 37ml Indanthrone Blue
Indanthrone Blue is a good alternative to the fade prone natural Indigo which it was originally meant to replace. Both have a deep blue violet hue that is not overly-saturated and lends itself as a component for making a 'blackless' black. Strong mixing color that does not overpower the way Phthalo Blue can.
- Hand-made, artist quality
- Milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of each pigment
- Pigments are ground in pure, premium, alkali-refined linseed oil - unless otherwise specified
- Packed in 37 ml and 150 ml non-reactive aluminium tubes
- Available in a broad spectrum of colours
Originating from the Williamsburg neighbourhood of Brooklyn, each oil color is milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of the pigment used. Williamsburg's oil paints have gathered an international presence while preserving the handmade integrity of the paint. Tubes are available 37 ml and 150 ml sizes.
This is a 37ml tube of Williamsburg Oil Paint in Indanthrone Blue.
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|