Williamsburg : Oil Paint : 37ml French Raw Umber
French Raw Umber has more depth than their regular raw umber. The French version has a green tone and moderate mixing strength.
- Hand-made, artist quality
- Milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of each pigment
- Pigments are ground in pure, premium, alkali-refined linseed oil - unless otherwise specified
- Packed in 37 ml and 150 ml non-reactive aluminium tubes
- Available in a broad spectrum of colours
Originating from the Williamsburg neighbourhood of Brooklyn, each oil color is milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of the pigment used. Williamsburg's oil paints have gathered an international presence while preserving the handmade integrity of the paint. Tubes are available 37 ml and 150 ml sizes.
This is a 37ml tube of Williamsburg Oil Paint in French Raw Umber.
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|