Williamsburg : Oil Paint : 37ml Cadmium Purple
Cadmium Purple is like an opaque cherry, existing somewhere between Cadmium Red Purple and Quinacridone Violet.
- Hand-made, artist quality
- Milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of each pigment
- Pigments are ground in pure, premium, alkali-refined linseed oil - unless otherwise specified
- Packed in 37 ml and 150 ml non-reactive aluminium tubes
- Available in a broad spectrum of colours
Originating from the Williamsburg neighbourhood of Brooklyn, each oil color is milled in small batches to bring out the best qualities of the pigment used. Williamsburg's oil paints have gathered an international presence while preserving the handmade integrity of the paint. Tubes are available 37 ml and 150 ml sizes.
This is a 37ml tube of Williamsburg Oil Paint in Cadmium Purple.
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|