Old Holland : Classic Oil Paint : 40ml : Caribbean Blue
- Unique range of revolutionary colours
- Made according to the recipes of Old Masters
- A unique mix of the best traditional colours and the best lightfast pigments
- Highest possible pigment concentration in every colour
- Hand-painted colour example on each tube
In 1985, following extensive research, Old Holland presented a revolutionary range of 168 oil paints, each with the highest degree of lightfastness. Traditional, non-lightfast pigments were replaced with modern lightfast pigments with the same color characteristics as the traditional ones. Thanks to the highest possible concentration of pigment in each color, the paint has an unprecedented color strength. Within the unique range there is a wide range of opaque and transparent colors, each with the highest possible brilliance (intense) and clarity (clean) characteristics. The only medium used for these oil paints is cold-pressed extra virgin linseed oil, used to obtain optimum oxidisation (drying) of the paint. This increases durability and brushstroke spread. Together, these characteristics result in an oil paint of unequalled quality.
This is a 40ml tube of Old Holland Classic Oil Paint in Caribbean Blue.
View PDF Old Holland Classic Oil Color Chart
|To use with||Oil|