Liquitex : Varnish
|Liquitex : Professional : Satin Varnish : 237ml||AX3905110||237 ml||$23.29||$14.00|
|Liquitex : Professional : Matte Varnish : 237ml 5208||AX3905010||237 ml (8 oz)||$23.29||$14.00|
|Liquitex : Professional : Satin Varnish : 946ml||AX3905120||946 ml (32 oz)||$59.99||$36.00|
|Liquitex : Professional : Matte Varnish : 946ml : 5232||AX3905030||946 ml (32 oz)||$59.99||$36.00|
* Low viscosity - very fluid.
* Produces a matt finish
* Does not drastically reduce color depth as does Matte Medium.
* 100% acrylic polymer varnish. Water soluble when wet. Good chemical and water resistance when dry.
* Dry to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to retention of dirt.
* Resist discoloring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.
* Depending upon substrate, allows moisture to pass through (breathable).
* Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes. Applicable for any acrylic painted surface (flexible and rigid) on canvas, paper, wood, stone, Plexiglas, etc.
* Not for use over oil paint.
* Flexible, archival, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
* For interior and exterior use
* Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic paint.
* Varnish surface and environment must be clean, dry and dust free.
* Acrylic paintings must be completely dried and cured for a minimum 48-72 hours before varnishing.
* Application may be done by brush or spray. Generally a sprayed application will be thinner, smoother and more even. Rolling or sponging application is not recommended.
* If more than 1 varnish coat is desired, apply 1-2 coats of Liquitex Gloss Varnish before applying a final coat of Liquitex Matte Varnish.
* Caution: Acrylic paints and mediums become increasingly brittle in cold weather. Do not apply below 60 degrees.
Thinning: Do not thin, as it will weaken the varnish film and adhesion.
Removal: Not removable. Do not attempt to remove these varnishes with harsh solvents.
|To use with||Acrylic|
It is exactly what I need for my purposes.
Excellent item. Hard to find product which Jackson's stock at a reasonable price.
produces a gloss finish. not what it says on the label. also no instructions as to cleaning brushes.
Works well and seems to be just as described.
OK but a little restricted in brush size.
Second bottle I've bought- first one is about 15 years old- bit lumpy but still does the trick- however this new bottle is super smooth, dries to a lovely matte finish and is very easy to work with.
I haven't tried it yet but it looks good and it was cheaper than others'.
Product as explained.
As good as advertised, very pleased
excellent service, fast international delivery, thanks
Quite Superb - no reflection, no brushmarks, etc
Not as hoped, turned out to be matt and not satin finish as previously