|Liquitex : Professional : Fluid Medium Matt : 946ml : 5132||AX3901110||946 ml (32 oz)||$46.89||$40.00|
|Liquitex : Professional : Fluid Medium Matt : 237ml 5108||AX3901090||237 ml (8 oz)||$19.59||$16.40|
* Soft Body.
* Creates a matt, non-reflecting finish when added to acrylic colors.
* Mix into any acrylic paint to increase transparency and extend color, increase matt sheen, increase film integrity, ease flow of paint and add flexibility and adhesion of paint film.
* Mix with Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce a semi-gloss or satin medium.
* Opaque when wet, translucent when dry.
* Refer to Techniques: Acrylic Sheets, Brushwork, Collage, Murals and Surface Preparation
As An Extender:
* Mix with Soft Body Concentrated Artist Color to extend volume and increase translucency, while maintaining viscosity.
* Mix with Heavy Body Artist Color or Basics Acrylic Color to extend volume and increase translucency, while decreasing paint viscosity.
As A Fixative:
* Use as a matt fixative over artwork (pastel, graphite, chalk) to decrease gloss or shine. Mix 1 part Matte Medium to 1 part distilled water and apply with atomizer or airbrush. Excess medium applied to the surface may cause fogging.
As A Ground:
* Recommended fluid medium to use as a transparent ground (size), with excellent tooth and adhesion, instead of gesso. This will allow the color and texture of the support to show through. Can be used as a substitute for the rabbit skin and hide glue size traditionally used for oil paintings.
* For best results use Liquitex Clear Gesso which has more tooth for paint and pastels.
* Exterior Murals: If the support or wall is somewhat smooth, a coat of Matte Medium should be brushed or two coats sprayed onto the surface onto the surface prior to gessoing.
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Mediums : Gloss||Matte|
|Mediums : Viscosity||Very Fluid|
Lifted well and did the job
Excellent for mixed media and creating smooth surfaces. Dries quickly and is not sticky after it dries.
I know this is an excellect product from previous use both with acrylic paint and for pasting tissue paper for watercolour and tissue collage
Liquitex mediums are the best :-)))))
Product as described.
Just what I needed.
Love my item and will be buying more
A great all rounder Medium for mixing with acrylic to give flow. more colour or even as a primer straight onto canvas which acts as a rabbit skin.
My favourite fluid medium.