* Liquitex Colored Gesso is the premium acrylic gesso used to prepare painting surfaces for acrylic and oil paint.
* Flexible and non-cracking.
* Provides the perfect 'tooth' and adhesion to a wide variety of supports such as canvas, paper and wood.
* Excellent base coat primer for many applications such as murals.
* One coat is usually enough.
* Use undiluted or thin up to 25% with water.
* When thinning more than 25% use an equal mixture of water and Liquitex Matt Medium to thin gesso.
* Tint color with Liquitex Soft or Heavy Body Artist Colors.
* Liquitex Colored Gesso is hue balanced and all colors are intermixable to provide a wide variety of colored grounds.
View PDF Liquitex Colored Gesso
|To use with||Oil, Acrylic|
|Size||237 ml (8 oz)|
|Mediums : Transparency||Opaque|