Lascaux Gouache is a unique acrylic-modified tempera paint for use in art and design as well as in education. This color programme consists of 34 balanced hues, including silver and gold. Lascaux Gouache is characterised by its purity, brilliance, depth of color and lightfastness.
• Highly concentrated
• Lightfast, permanent and non-yellowing
• Dries to a velvety, elastic water-soluble finish
• Thick and smooth consistency
• Excellent covering power
• Hues remain intensive even when heavily diluted
• Adheres well to various supports
• Barely lighter in color when dry
• Highly concentrated and extremely yielding
Lascaux Gouache can be applied to all absorbent materials - eg. paper, cardboard, canvas, wood, plaster etc. Because it is highly concentrated this paint retains its intensity even when diluted 1:1 or more. Thus, this tempera color can be applied undiluted and opaque or diluted with water to obtain different glazings in any desired shade.
Thanks to a special binder, Lascaux Gouache applies with unusual ease and suppleness. A previous layer of color can be over painted at any time without being dissolved by a subsequent paint layer.
View PDF Lascaux Gouache Color Chart
|Quantity : Pack||Single|
|To use with||Acrylic, Gouache|
Very nice gouache. But is not waterproof when dry like other acrylic gouache.
I hope it's good quality paint, but I didn't use it yet.