Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Yellow Ochre
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Yellow Ochre: Clay and silica colored with various kinds of iron oxides, ochre has been used in art-making media since earliest history. Muted earthy yellow brown with good hiding power and muted tint. For brighter color or more transparency, consider Transparent Earth Yellow.
Pigment: Natural hydrated iron oxide (PY 43)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 1, SEMI-TRANSPARENT
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|