Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Titanium:Zinc White
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Titanium-Zinc White: Most useful all-purpose oil painting white. An excellent mixing white, T-Z White combines the soft texture and opacity of Titanium with the creamy transparency of Zinc for less "chalky" mixtures. Consider using T-Z White for color-mixing because it takes so much color to tint Titanium.
While most ranges of oil paint contain two or three whites, Gamblin produce ten: nine from their Artist Oil Range plus one FastMatte White Alkyd Oil Paint. For more information about the different white paints produced by Gamblin, please see our comparison article on the Jackson?s Blog.
Pigment: Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide (PW 6, PW 4)
Binder: Safflower Oil
Lightfastness I, Series 1, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|