Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Quinacridone Magenta
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists’ Oil Colours, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist’s working environment. Gamblin Artists’ Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists’ Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Quinacridone Magenta: Coolest quin red. Makes high key tints and in mixtures makes beautiful transparent violets.
Pigment: Quinacridone Y (PR 122)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 3, TRANSPARENT, MSDS
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|