Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Portland Warm Grey
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Portland Warm Grey: A middle-value, red-grey. Ideal for reducing the chroma of reds, oranges and yellows. As shown above, mix Portland Warm Grey with Titanium Buff to create an orange-grey or with Portland Cool Grey to create a violet-grey.
Pigment: Titanium dioxide, synthetic red iron oxide, synthetic black iron oxide (PW 6, PR 101, PBk 11)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 2, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|