Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Portland Cool Grey
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Portland Cool Grey: A middle-value, blue-grey. Ideal for reducing the chroma of violets, blues and greens. As shown above, mix Portland Cool Grey with Titanium Buff to create a green-grey or with Portland Warm Grey to create a violet-grey.
Pigment: Titanium dioxide, complex silicate of sodium & aluminum with sulfer, synthetic black iron oxide (PW 6, PB 29, PBk11)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 2, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|