Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Phthalo Green
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Phthalo Green: A dark bluish green more closely resembles Verdigris than Viridian. First manufactured in 1927, Phthalo Green has a very high tinting strength and transparency. Consider using Phthalo Emerald, a warmer and more natural-looking color.
Pigment: Chlorinated copper phthalocyanine (PG 7)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 2, TRANSPARENT
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|