Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Pale Gold
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Pale Gold: Made from real metal powder and an alkyd resin binder. Pale Gold is green gold. To use it in place of gold leaf, paint over Olive Green. Excellent for painting frames. Can be mixed with transparent oil colors or thinned out and used for a sparkling glaze. Thin with a combination of Galkyds and OMS. Do not thin with straight solvent.
Pigment: Bronze powder(PM 2)
Binder: Oil Modified Alkyd Resin
Lightfastness I, Series 4, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|