Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Nickel Titanate Yellow
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Nickel Titanate Yellow: An opaque, relatively muted yellow. Whereas most muted yellows, such as Yellow Ochre and Naples Yellow Hue, lean toward the warm side of yellow, Nickel Titanate is a cool, greenish yellow. Its tendency to grey down in tints and mixtures makes it valuable for painting natural light, as well as having a color resonance that abstract painters will find valuable.
Pigment: Nickel Antimony Titanium Yellow (PY 53)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 3, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|