Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Naples Orange
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Caucasian Flesh Tone: Base color for figure painting, less pink than most flesh tones on the market. To create base for other skin types, consider adding Olive Green, Yellow Ochre, Van Dyke Brown or Venetian Red. Consider using as warm white.
Pigment: Titanium dioxide, iron oxide, concentrated cadmium sulfo-selenide (PW 6, PY 43, PR 108)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 2, OPAQUE
View PDF Gamblin Artists Oil Caucasian Flesh Tone Data Sheet
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|