Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Hansa Yellow Light
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Hansa Yellow Light: Hansa Yellows are not Cadmium wannabes! Coolest yellow. Cleaner in masstone, brighter in tint, more transparent, try using Hansa Yellow Light instead of Cad Yellow Light where transparency is desired. Also useful to intensify tint of Cadmium Yellows.
Pigment: Arylide yellow (PY 3)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness II, Series 3, SEMI-TRANSPARENT
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|