Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Emerald Green
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists? Oil Colors, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist?s working environment. Gamblin Artists? Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists? Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
An important color for painters who prefer the direct painting techniques of the Impressionists. This mixed color replaces the toxic arsenic-based original.
Pigment: Chlorinated and bromated copper phthalocyanine, titanium dioxide, arylide yellow (PG36, PW6, PY74)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 2, SEMI-TRANSPARENT
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|