Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 37ml : Cadmium Orange
- 97 colours available, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists’ Oil Colours, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist’s working environment. Gamblin Artists’ Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists’ Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Cadmium Orange: Gamblin Cadmium colours are in regular chromatic steps from Cadmium Yellow Light through Cadmium Red Deep. Chemically pure Cadmium Orange is a medium opaque orange. No health labeling required.
Pigment: Concentrated cadmium sulfo-selenide (PO 20)
Binder: Alkali refined linseed oil
Lightfastness I, Series 4, OPAQUE
|To use with||Oil|
|Size||37 ml (1.25 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|