Gamblin : Artist Oil Paint : 150ml : Warm White
- Wide range of colours, grouped by eras of pigment history: Classical, Impressionist, and 20th Century
- Combines the qualities of traditionally made oils with the latest technical innovations
- Range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues
- High pigment load, low oil absorption
- Most pigments available in a warm and cool version
When creating their Artists’ Oil Colours, Gamblin were mindful not only of how an artist works, but also of an artist’s working environment. Gamblin Artists’ Oils have the best qualities of traditionally made oils paints, combined with the latest technical innovations, to give the ultimate working properties. The Artists’ Oil range spans from historically accurate paints to modern, synthetically derived hues.
Gamblin Artists’ Oil paints are made with the finest grades of pigments available and are completely non-toxic. Most of the oils in the range are made with alkali-refined linseed oil binder and the others with a safflower oil binder. Compared with cold press linseed oil (a traditional oil paint binder), alkali-refined linseed oil yellows significantly less whilst also creating a strong, flexible paint film. Not only are both the vegetable oils used in Gamblin Artists’ Oils completely non-toxic, but they are commonly used in health and beauty products, so their safety for use in paints is of no concern.
View PDF Gamblin Artists Oil Colour Chart
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|