Daniel Smith : Luminescent Watercolour Paint : 15ml : Pearlescent Shimmer : Series 1
- The finest and most complete line of watercolour paint
- Every batch made is tested and analysed for its performance qualities
- Many 'truly unique' colours made only by Daniel Smith
- Highest possible lightfastness and permanence
- Daniel Smith Pearlescent: adds opalescence – like an opal or pearl – to the colour it’s mixed or glazed with
Pearlescent Shimmer is a silver white shade that gives the same glow as mother of pearl. This luminescent paint (with metal oxides) catches and reflects light mimicking the glitter of water. Pearlescent Shimmer is ideal as a glaze for a snow-like glimmer or for mixing with other colours to add sparkle and shine.
Daniel Smith's goal is to make the painting process as memorable as your finished masterpiece. Daniel Smith have spent eighteen years developing the finest and most complete line of watercolour paint so you can create your own unique vision. Today, just like in 1993, these watercolours are 'formulated to meet and exceed the highest industry standards for the manufacture of artist’s paints', and every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities.
This is a 15ml tube of Daniel Smith Watercolour Paint in Pearlescent Shimmer.
|To use with||Watercolor|
|Size||15 ml (0.5 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|