Daniel Smith : Luminescent Watercolour Paint : 15ml : Iridescent Jade : Series 1
- The finest and most complete line of watercolour paint
- Every batch made is tested and analysed for its performance qualities
- Many 'truly unique' colours made only by Daniel Smith
- Highest possible lightfastness and permanence
- Daniel Smith Iridescent: Reflection – particle of light hits paint/pigment matrix and bounces back. Much like a mirror
Iridescent Jade is a shimmering soft green with a golden metallic surface. This luminescent paint (with metal oxides) catches and reflects light, mimicking the glitter of water.
Daniel Smith's goal is to make the painting process as memorable as your finished masterpiece. Daniel Smith have spent eighteen years developing the finest and most complete line of watercolor paint so you can create your own unique vision. Today, just like in 1993, these watercolors are 'formulated to meet and exceed the highest industry standards for the manufacture of artist?s paints', and every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities.
This is a 15ml tube of Daniel Smith Watercolor Paint in Iridescent Jade.
|To use with||Watercolor|
|Size||15 ml (0.5 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|