Daniel Smith : Luminescent Watercolour Paint : 15ml : Interference Gold : Series 1
- The finest and most complete line of watercolour paint
- Every batch made is tested and analysed for its performance qualities
- Many 'truly unique' colours made only by Daniel Smith
- Highest possible lightfastness and permanence
- Daniel Smith Interference: Refraction – particle of light enters the paint/pigment matrix and scatters light
Interference Gold is a twinkling and transparent warm gold. This effect is shown to its best advantage when used over dark paint or paper. When used white paper a subtle sheen is created. This luminescent paint (with metal oxides) catches and reflects light, mimicking the glitter of water.
Daniel Smith's goal is to make the painting process as memorable as your finished masterpiece. Daniel Smith have spent eighteen years developing the finest and most complete line of watercolour paint so you can create your own unique vision. Today, just like in 1993, these watercolours are 'formulated to meet and exceed the highest industry standards for the manufacture of artist’s paints', and every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities.
This is a 15ml tube of Daniel Smith Watercolour Paint in Interference Gold.
|To use with||Watercolor|
|Size||15 ml (0.5 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|