Daniel Smith : Luminescent Watercolour Paint : 15ml : Duochrome Blue Pearl : Series 1
- The finest and most complete line of watercolour paint
- Every batch made is tested and analysed for its performance qualities
- Many 'truly unique' colours made only by Daniel Smith
- Highest possible lightfastness and permanence
- Daniel Smith Duochrome: is one pigment that bounces between two colours
Duochrome Blue Pearl reflects light to reveal both shimming sky blue and cool silver shades. This luminescent paint (with metal oxides) catches the light to simulate the glitter of water.
Daniel Smith's goal is to make the painting process as memorable as your finished masterpiece. Daniel Smith have spent eighteen years developing the finest and most complete line of watercolour paint so you can create your own unique vision. Today, just like in 1993, these watercolours are 'formulated to meet and exceed the highest industry standards for the manufacture of artist’s paints', and every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities.
This is a 15ml tube of Daniel Smith Watercolour Paint in Duochrome Blue Pearl.
|To use with||Watercolor|
|Size||15 ml (0.5 oz)|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|