Blockx : Oil Paint : 35ml : Lemon Yellow
- Extra-fine artists' oil colours
- Made from a selection of high-quality pigments and oil
- All colours have a minimum lightfast rating 7 out of 8 on the Blue Wool Scale
- Smooth and buttery consistency
- Contains linseed or poppyseed oil, depending on the needs of each pigment
Still handground in the Blockx tradition with slowly rotating stone mills, these extra-fine artists' colors are made from the finest selection of pigments and oil.
Only pure pigment is used for maximum lightfastness, buttery consistency and easy mixing on the canvas itself.
All colors have a minimum lightfast rating 7 out of 8 on the blue wool scale. So they all can be considered perfectly lightfast.
Iron oxides, earths and blacks are ground with linseed oil. All other pigments are ground with poppyseed oil which is well-known for its lack of yellowing and the non-forming of wrinkles at the time of the drying.
Ground With: Linseed Oil
|To use with||Oil|
|Animal Derived Ingredient||None|